(EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR).
We want you to know that the Controller of Personal Data is OTTO Work Force Polska Sp.
Z o.o. with its registered office in Bielany Wrocławskie, Ul. Szwedzka 5, 55-040 Kobierzyce. Your data will be processed by the Personal Data Controller for the purposes of recruitment, i.e. in the process of seeking suitable candidates for employment or recommending them to our clients. The legal basis for the processing of your data is art. 221 §1 of the Labour Code. Providing additional personal data is voluntary and requires your express consent.
We will process your personal data until the end of the recruitment process.
If you give your consent, we have the right to process your data also in the process of future recruitment, i.e. up to 12 months from providing the data to the Controller.
We want to assure you that each consent is voluntary and may be withdraw at any time. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe company’s registered office or Branch Office.Contact details can be found on the page WWW.OTTOWORKFORCE.PLWithdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing that has been done on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal.
Upon your explicit consent, we may process your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services and of sending marketing information via electronic means of communication for the e-mail and telephone number provided.
We may share your data only if you have given your consent or to authorised entities, if necessary. Moreover, access to your data will be granted to our employees, for whom it is necessary to perform their daily duties, as well as to subcontractors, i.e. entities that we use to process your data, i.e. IT companies, accounting companies, marketing agencies, law firms and other independent recipients, e.g. business partners.
Your data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area, i.e. to our partners, however, we guarantee a high level of personal data protection. These guarantees result in particular from the obligation to use standard contractual clauses adopted by the Commission (EU).
We will keep your data, such as your name and e-mail address, which we process for the direct marketing of our products and services until you object to their processing. To do so, you should withdraw your consent. Otherwise, we may decide to terminate the processing of such data if we determine that the consent received from you has become outdated.
We want you to know that you have a right to:
- accessing the data and receiving a copy of the data;
- correcting ( amending) the data;
- deleting your data – if in your opinion there is no basis for us to process your data, you may request that we delete them;
- limiting the data processing – you may request that we limit the processing of your personal data only to their storage or performance of actions agreed with you, if in your opinion we have inaccurate data about you or we process them without justification, or you do not want us to delete them because you need them in order to establish, assert or defend your claims, or for the time to object to the data processing;
- objecting to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct marketing. If you exercise this right, we will stop processing your data for this purpose;
- data transferring – you have the right to receive from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, e.g. CSV, personal data relating to you which you have provided to us on the basis of your consent. You can also ask us to send this data directly to another entity;
- lodging a complaint with the supervisory authority. If you believe that we are processing your data illegally, you may file a complaint to the supervisory authority at ul. Stawki 2 in Warsaw.
We have appointed a Data Protection Inspector who can be contacted by e-mail:email@example.com at the Company’s registered office. You may also firstname.lastname@example.org requests for the exercise of your rights to your address.
Remember that before exercising your rights we will have to make sure that you are the person who provided us with all the data, so we will properly identify you.
Your data necessary to conduct the recruitment process may be made available to other companies from the OTTO Capital Group. The OTTO Group shall be understood as companies:
- OTTO Work Force Polska Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Kobierzyce, ul.Szwedzka 5, 55-040 Kobierzyce,
- OTTO Work Force Solution Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Opole ul. 1 maja 3-5, 45-068 Opole,
- OTTO Work Force International Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Białystok, ul. Legionowa 28/3, 15-281 Białystok,
- OTTO Work Force Europe Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Opole, ul. 1 maja 3-5, 45-068 Opole,
- OTTO Work Force Services Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Świebodzin, ul. Kawaleryjska 4a, 66 -200 Świebodzin
- OTTO Work Force B.V, with its registered office in Venray, at Keizersveld Street 51, 5803 AP, Venray The Netherlands
- OTTO Work Force Solutions Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Kobierzyce, ul. Szwedzka 5, 55-040 Kobierzyce,